Spins and Wins With Online Roulette
Both land-based and online Roulette are incredibly popular, and these casino games have been played for more than 200 years, and originated in France. Mathematician Blaise Pascal was working on a perpetual motion machine, and one of the results was the wheel that is now used in games of Roulette. Now, it has become one of the first things people picture when they think of gambling. 에볼루션카지노
Since it spread from France to the rest of Europe and then to America, it makes sense that these are the 3 types of Roulette that continue to thrill and reward players around the globe. Of course, we are the top online casino Canada has for all table games, so you can play multiple variants of the 3 classic versions with us!
Basic Roulette Rules
◉ Place a bet on the dedicated spot on the table
◉ Roulette bets can be placed before the dealer closes the betting session.
◉ Only the dealer pays the winner and touches the chips of the players that lost.
◉ You should not touch the marker of the winning number during any playing session
THE 5 BEST WINNING ROULETTE STRATEGIES EXPLAINED
So, you enjoy taking the wheel for a spin. We totally get it – it’s no secret that roulette is one of the most exciting and entertaining casino games to be found on the floor. Unfortunately, while it is thrilling, the odds for players are some of the worst of any game. Don’t despair, though – Planet 7 is here to break down the five most common roulette strategies that players around the world have been using to rake in the chips for years. While we recommend using all of these equally, it’s your job to read on and decide which method is the best roulette strategy for you.
THE MARTINGALE ROULETTE STRATEGY
When you see that guy at the roulette table expertly throwing the chips down, he’s most likely using the Martingale Strategy. This method depends on doubling your bets after you take a loss, with the goal of recouping all previous losses and gaining a small profit. In other words, if you place your wagers only on a single color and continue doubling them until you win, you recover your losses. This is provided you keep doubling losing bets.
MARTINGALE STRATEGY STEPS:
- Find a table with a small minimum bet and a high maximum bet. Starting small is essential, because you want the ability to double your losing bets as much as possible.
- Place a small wager on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- If you win, keep the winnings and bet the same small wager again. You could walk away now if you want to, but there isn’t much of a difference between leaving with $2 or $1, though both are better than nothing.
- If you lose, double your original wager and put it on the same bet again. For example, if you lost $1 on red, place $2 on red again.
- If you win the second wager, keep your winnings and wager the original small bet – you’ve recouped your losses and can go back to a smaller amount.
- If you lose again, double the wager and try again.
- Repeat this process until all the money is gone or you reach the max bet at the table.
Like any gambling strategy, there are some disadvantages to the Martingale. Watch out for that gambler’s fallacy – just because one color has won 100 times in a row doesn’t mean that the other color is more likely to appear on the next spin. Roulette spins have a chance of a little less than 50/50 because of the 0 and 00. In addition, after several consecutive losses you may reach the max bet or run out of money – at this point, you’re in the red whether you win or not. For this roulette winning strategy to work, you need to make larger bets or win in order to recoup losses, and if you can’t do either then you want to walk away.
THE REVERSE MARTINGALE ROULETTE STRATEGY
As might be expected given the name, this method of roulette gameplay is the opposite of the Martingale Strategy. Instead of raising your bets when you lose, the point is to increase them when you win and lower them after losses. The idea is that you’ll capitalize on hot streaks and keep your losses to a minimum during rough patches.
REVERSE MARTINGALE STRATEGY STEPS:
- Find a roulette table with a high max bet and a small minimum.
- Bet a small amount on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- Keep your wager on the same spot on the table until you hit it. If you keep losing, keep betting a very small amount.
- When you hit your bet and win, double your bet on the same spot for the next round.
- If you keep winning, keep doubling your bet.
- If you lose, move back down to your original bet.
Obviously, the biggest disadvantage to this roulette winning strategy has everything to do with timing. The Reverse Martingale Strategy is really risky because as soon as you lose, you lose your entire earnings. Unfortunately, for this one to work really well you need to hit a hot streak and quit before you lose – something that many gamblers aren’t very skilled at doing.
THE D’ALEMBERT ROULETTE STRATEGY
For those looking for something a little safer than the Martingale or Reverse Martingale roulette strategies, the D’Alembert Strategy is a perfect alternative. This simple method of gameplay is accomplished by increasing and decreasing bets based by one, which is much safer than doubling.
D’ALEMBERT STRATEGY STEPS:
- Like the previous roulette strategies, place a small starting wager on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- Increase your wager by one after a loss, and decrease it by one after a win.
- Walk away when you’ve had at least as many wins as losses. If you’re on a losing streak, stick tight until the winning picks up and equals your losses. If you’re riding high on a winning streak, continue playing until your wins equal your total losses.
- When you have an equal number of wins and losses, pick up your winnings and walk away. 에볼루션미니게임